There are days when I wake up and spend about 15 minutes debating whether or not I want to go into work. I’m not sick, just overworked. I felt like I was on the verge of a panic attack from all the traveling my job has required me to do lately. Last week, I called my boss and told her I needed a day off. I spent that day exploring La Jolla, the Children’s Cove.
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Guess who’s coming to dinner?
- Bread recipe for people who are afraid of baking
- How to have a proper staycation
- This little piggie went to the fair
- Sienna Month 4
- Epilogue: If you’re flying from London to Los Angeles . . .
- Act V: If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.
- Act IV: The highest of all London High Streets
- Act III: Not all chain stores are evil
- Act II: Going to the movies . . . abroad
- Act I: Hello darkness my old friend
- London, my old cat
- Bringing Up Baby
- Kirei / Guapa / Mei-li
- The bun has left the oven!