If this meal could talk, it would say “I dare you to get fat eating me!” One of the nice things about working from home every now and then is that I can prepare a nice lunch for myself. Although I can go weeks at a time without eating Japanese food, eventually my cravings lead me back to the food I grew up eating. A meal this size is huge by Japanese standards, but still, it shows exactly why there’s no obesity problem in Japan.
- Guess who’s coming to dinner?
- Bread recipe for people who are afraid of baking
- How to have a proper staycation
- This little piggie went to the fair
- Sienna Month 4
- Epilogue: If you’re flying from London to Los Angeles . . .
- Act V: If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.
- Act IV: The highest of all London High Streets
- Act III: Not all chain stores are evil
- Act II: Going to the movies . . . abroad
- Act I: Hello darkness my old friend
- London, my old cat
- Bringing Up Baby
- Kirei / Guapa / Mei-li
- The bun has left the oven!